Get An Instant Quote
Jaguar XE Review
Jaguar XE is one of the top demanding executive cars of 2016. This car is actually a rival for the BMW3-series, MercedesC-classand AudiA4.XE is an all-new model, powered by proven petrol engines and a brand new 2.0-litre diesel.
There are some of the best features that make it different and up to the mark like:
· Agile and Comfortable handling
· Lowest Carbon dioxide emission
· Strong release values
· Munificent equipment list
Engines, Performance and Drive
· Great and very comfortable driving experience.
· Jaguar XE is the way it feels dynamic yet comfortable at the same time.
· Lightweight aluminum chassis and a classy multi-link suspension setup that smothers the bumps while keeping the wheels firmly in contact with the road.
· Bets grip and stability.
· The two most powerful petrol engines – the 237bhp version of the 2.0-litre and the 335bhp supercharged V6 – veering into high-performance area.
Interior, Design and Technology
· Unique Looks and classy style
· The ‘J-Blade’ daytime running LEDs in the headlights accentuate the car’s width at the front, while the rear LEDs do the same job at the back.
· The low roofline
· The interior is simple yet modish
· Touch screen navigation
· Cruise control
· Climate control
· 17-inch alloys
· Rear parking sensors
· DAB radio as standard
· Perforated leather sports seats
· Body kit
· Best stereo
· Perfect infotainment technology
· Eight-inch touch screen interface
· ‘In Control apps’ that can be downloaded to a smart phone
Safety and Reliability
· As safety concern the car has achieved an excellent result in its Euro NCAP crash test
· Six airbags
· Traction control
· Stability control
· Isofix for child seats
· Automatic braking
· Best Reliability